Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

We're Learning Numbers!


We're Learning Numbers!

1/21/13:
I felt like I hit the letter/number printable jackpot this weekend when I found the following bogs:

I filled an entire binder with activities for the girls, including letter/number documents purchased from Play At Home Mom

I can't wait to share how much the girls are enjoying these activities. The best part is they can be used over and over again because I've protected the print-outs with plastic and laminated others. There is also more than one way to play with each document. I'm in heaven now that I have more resources for teaching these smart little girls.

Miss I is working on a document with numbers and bubbles for counting. I brought out flash cards (that she was never interested in using before) and she'd say the number, then find the flash card with that number and set it on top.  
 She smiled a lot - and she got lots of compliments:)
 Very proud!
 When it came to larger numbers, she'd count the bubbles to figure out what the number was.
 Counting ....
 Awesome!
 We got the pom poms out for more counting (she loves these).
 But this didn't last through #10 before we were done for the day. That's OK!

No comments:

Post a Comment