Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Frosty Writing Practice

Frosty Writing Practice
I purchased a can of fake snow from the Dollar Tree two weeks ago. I've been holding on to it until I could think of, or find its use in a craft for the kids. I came across this Frosty Writing Practice post by Crayonfreckles, and I cannot wait to try it!
Here she goes (using Crayola Window Crayons).
 I think this activity is so cute! I've never seen or used Window Crayons before.
She thought it was fun. I don't think they have ever used these before.
Again, very proud of herself. There are very few letters that she is having difficulty recognizing. 
S could not wait to join and color on the door! 
S drew a flower. I-Bell drew herself in her mommy's tummy (must be because I'm due in 5 weeks, but who's counting). Then they drew the entire family.

Love these girls♥

No comments:

Post a Comment