Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

More Snow & Ice in the house!

Ice in the house!
I'm so excited for the rest of today, but have to wait until my oldest niece (5 yrs) gets home from school. I hate waiting when I'm so excited to do activities with the kids.
While waiting, I allowed D and I to have a snowball fight in the house. Later, our neighbors are coming over to go ice skating. Yes, I'm taking a 5 year old, two 3 year olds, and two munchkins (20 & 21 months) ice skating in the house!
OK here's the snowball fight:

They are surrounded by snowballs!
                        
           It turned into throw the snowballs into the bucket.
Look! A big snowball and a little one!
Someone's serious!


Ice Skating


Here are our home-made ice skates for today. (The plastic that covers diaper packs.) We have a lot of them these days as we have one in diapers, and another one on the way. They were just enough to allow feet to slide around, without being too slippery. Next time, when we don't have so many little feet in the house, we'll use wax paper.

 Ice Skates:)
 Our little figure skater!
 D wouldn't let me take his "skates" off. We left them on for a few hours.
 A natural skater.

We had music going and had a lot of fun!






No comments:

Post a Comment