Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Fun with Window Crayons

Fun with Window Crayons

Those Window Crayons looked so fun, I wanted the girls to use them more today!
S and her flowers ... 
This was right after D kissed the mirror. I missed it because of my horrible camera. 
I-Bell drew "A sunshine and some flowers." 
Turning it around to draw some more. 
OK ... Look at this little person watering the flower. Can you believe that watering can? She's already a little artist. (The bugs are butterflies.) 
That's all folks:) 
Perfect wintery, rainy day activity.

3 comments:

  1. I wish I was there. Looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a super fun day even with some sick bellies around here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully everyone is better by tomorrow

      Delete