Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

Letters in a different light 2

Letters in a different light 2

I was inspired to do this activity from Play At Home Mom. She did a letter/number pop with her son on their light panel here.

Since I purchased an overhead projector, I've been trying my best to find activities for the kids - and the fact that it makes learning fun gets me excited to try things like this!

 Letters written on bubble wrap.
What letters can you find? She'd point them out, say the letter and then pop it.  
Easier to pick it up and pop the large bubbles. 

I thought this was great for fine motor development in addition to I's letter learning. Since she had a lot of fun with this, I made another set of letters on bubble wrap for tomorrow. 

I also purchased some of Play At Home Mom's bubble letter documents and just need to print them onto transparencies to open up a whole new world of learning letters/numbers on the overhead! 

Who's more excited, the kids or me?

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment