Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Snow Markers

Snow Markers

Last time S decorated the snow, we put food coloring and water into a pump spray bottle. The spray pattern was too wide, so the colors didn't show up as well as I hoped. We also were unable to make fun designs - even though she didn't mind.
Anyway, I've been wanting a "do over" with squeeze bottles, so I've been looking for fillable condiment bottles at Walmart lately with no such luck. However, I did find these Snow Markers and had to give them a try. The best thing is I'll be able to use the bottles over again.

 The colors were nice and vibrant in the snow.
 Pictures are horrible (again, I have an old school camera).
 Raaawr!
 Yes, my 21 month old joined in and used these.
Lots of color next to our water balloon marbles:)

I would have taken more pictures, but it was too cold not to have gloves on out there!


No comments:

Post a Comment