Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

A week of picnic lunches

One week we had a picnic lunch at a different location each day. A few pictures are shown below. Unfortunately, I kept forgetting to bring my camera, or I'd bring it and forget my memory card ~ pregnancy brain!
 
• Started with our favorite park
• Nature Center - indoors/outdoor trails
— We fed ducks, fish, and saw deer on our walk
• Traveled a bit to try new parks
• Walked to a nearby park
 
 
I had observed a lady one day, yelling at her son for taking off his shoes when he walked into the sand area. She told him he must leave his shoes on as she picked him up and carried him away. She brushed off his socks and put his shoes back on as he cried. It broke my heart!
 
 
We immediately kicked off our shoes and socks and dug our little toes right in!
 

 
Enjoying the pond. (We shared our crackers with the fish.)
 

 
Ohh, the hill! Up down, up down, up down ... I want one in my back yard!!

 
Note to self, the rocket park is for bigger kids.

 
But the view is for all ages:)

 

Busy week, but very fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment