Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Dollar Store Play Dough

Dollar Store Play Dough
 
Today we tried play dough from the Dollar Tree. I was quite happy with it!
D asked for a ball and then stuck a popsicle stick into it. He pretended to lick it and said, "Mmmmm." He kept looking at me with this sneaky little face like he was just waiting for me to look away so he could really give it a taste.
This was after coloring, so there is purple marker on his lips and face. 
Rolling, and cutting. 
I-Bell is writing something. 
We all like to get a little marker on our face while coloring:) 
Hi from I-Bell! 
I had to make a color sorting game. 
D did such an awesome job. I hoped he would do it again so I could record it. 
And he was so talkative. 
I'm going to see if I can upload it here:
After I turned the camera off, he said, "I'm done." and he wanted to go play. Finally, I got something on video!

No comments:

Post a Comment