Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

Pom pom matching

Pom pom matching
 
I found this activity on Play At Home Mom and thought we'd try it on a large area on the floor. I cut circles out of construction paper and used matching colored pom poms. Straws were set out for the kids to try and blow the pom pom to it's matching circle.
 
The floor didn'twork, so we moved to the table.  
D has been blowing his choo choo whistle a lot lately, so I figured he'd enjoy this!  
She got one! 
Easier without a chewed-up straw:)  
There goes the green pom pom! 
Then it became a game of how far can you get them to go! 

 

2 comments:

  1. Great idea! I'm going to do this tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay. I'm using inspiration from you tomorrow as a spin off of this. We're going to carry pom poms on spoons to their matching colored containers. And too bad you're not hanging with us on Friday, we're doing glow in the dark hopscotch!

    ReplyDelete