Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Occupying Different Ages

Occupying Different Ages
 
As much as I like to think I am ready to start every day with a plan for activities and arts & crafts, it's usually not the case. Today's idea that popped into my head was to let I-Bell write her name with glue and paste different materials on.
 
Meanwhile, I don't always have it figured out as to what I'm going to do with my little guy at the same time. While I could have given him a bottle of glue and the same materials, I knew I wouldn't be able to help I-Bell as much as I'd like to if D was making a beautiful disaster.

I bought some glass Mosaic Tiles for future crafts, and thought I'd let D use them as blocks on his tray. I couldn't wait to see what he'd do with them.

Well, surprise surprise, he lined them up to make train tracks:) Then he wanted a tunnel, so I helped, and he stacked some tiles on top of it.
Here is the tunnel!
While I-Bell enjoyed laying out her name in craft sticks.
And then adding the glue.
And putting them back down:)
We did another with this stuff. I am not sure what it is - hope that's helpful.
And then there are some times when we just snuggle:
And D knows just how to get in there and join in.
He literally saw me taking a picture of the girls, ran to them, wiggled his way up, turned around and smiled:)
They are all growing up too fast!!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment