Pages

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Clothespin Letter Search

Clothespin Letter Search
 
I was so excited about this little activity that I set up for I-Bell because she is really into using clothespins (pinchers, as she calls them) right now.
 
She's so sweet and curious, and asks me, "Letters again? Why do we always do things with letters?"
At least it was something she enjoyed doing.
She points out letters all the time when we're out of the house, driving, at her sister's school, running errands, etc. It's really neat to see her recognizing letters wherever we go.


2 comments:

  1. Im going to make one of these this weekend. My kids will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! This just popped into my head one day. However, I recently saw someone made something similar with what looked like the cardboard from a frozen pizza. Using marker, she divided it into 10 pizza slices and put dots in each one (1-10). The clothespins had the numbers 1-10 taped to them. I may make something like that soon too!

    ReplyDelete