Pages

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Play Dough and Crafts

Play Dough and Crafts
 
I gave each of the girls a big sheet of freezer paper, glossy side up, along with Sharpe's and asked them to draw as many shapes as they could think of.

For I-Bell, I drew a few for her to copy. 
S is currently talking about shapes in school, so she was really excited to show off what she could do! 
We were really proud of I-Bell! 
Then I asked them if they could fill some in with Play Dough. I-Bell filled in her heart:)  
They did a great job! 
 
 
Rainbow Tunnels 
It depends who you talk to about this one, whether we made rainbows or tunnels... 
We started by drawing straight lines from top to bottom on each of our colored pieces of paper. 
S was sure to take her time drawing each line - they were nice and straight!! 
Then we cut on the lines. 
D was set up with paper to draw on the table.  
Still cutting. I-Bell did great lining her scissors up and cutting along her lines! 
Then we taped each end of our paper down. 
We talked about the colors of the rainbow and, yes, how I did not have any purple paper. 
The girls had fun making rainbows, and D thinks they are pretty cool tunnels!

After making rainbow tunnels, the table was theirs to create whatever they wanted. 
S said today that she isn't going to be a mom when she grows up now, because she is going to be an artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment