Pages

Monday, February 18, 2013

Hanging Art

Hanging Art
 
This weekend, S came over to play for the day and we made a beautiful art piece to hang in our playroom. All of the items were things we had around the house:
• Gems
• An old wreath
• Old keys
 
First S helped me string all of the keys. She picked out the ones she wanted, and I helped tie them to the wreath.
Then we talked about how we could decorate the keys to make them pretty. 
So she tried coloring them with Sharpe's. However, the colors we have on hand aren't very bright and didn't show up very well.
We checked the cupboard for other options, and found gems and beads! 
Here is a key that she colored: 
Here are some with beads and gems. She picked them all out. I applied some hot glue, she decorated them.
:) 
Now they are pretty! 
I had to decorate a few of them myself. 
Here it is hung up in our playroom. 
The girls love to look at it!
I love it too! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment