Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Face Painting and Crystallizing Markers

Face Painting and Crystallizing Markers
 
We had a lot of fun right away this morning with face painting crayons and then Crayola's Crystallizing Window Markers.
First, I let the kids paint their faces as they wanted. 
And where they wanted... 
I-Bell painted her face, washed it off with baby wipes, and painted again many times over. 
Then, I made the decision to paint a mustache on D's face. 
He thought it was hilarious! 
I'm not joking when I say he stared at himself for at least 5 minutes with a silly little smile. 
Then we used the markers - these were so cool! They were hard to see when they went on. When they started to dry, that's when you could watch them crystallize.

I'm not sure that the pictures show the crystalizing look. However, you can see the amazement on I-Bells face:)
Very fun.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! Your blog made me smile! I could hear Dixon laughing! I bet you all had fun.

    ReplyDelete