Pages

Friday, February 8, 2013

Glow Stick Hopscotch

Glow Stick Hopscotch

I purchased a bunch of glow stick necklaces after seeing a hopscotch idea on Play At Home Mom's website. S loves hopscotch, and when I set it up, she immediately knew what we were doing and jumped up and down!

Um ... I would have loved this as a child! 
I also set them up in groups of two to encourage hopping with two feet. 
Then, I set them up a little further apart to see how far they could leap! 
Then we got out these awesome light-up tops and spun them around inside the glow necklaces. It was pretty cool! 
The girls didn't know how to use their little fingers to spin these before they came over today. They are getting really good at it now! 
These tops are so cool. I hope they last! 
I can't explain how much hopping, jumping, dancing, giggles, smiles and fun was had with this! Best of all, they can be placed in the freezer and re-used later.   
Angels :)


1 comment: