Pages

Monday, April 15, 2013

Weather Week: Day 5

Painting The Sky
 
The last day of Weather Week, and it was finally a warm one! 
 We went out to paint the sky today. We had white and blue shaving cream. There were some nice fluffy white (cumulus) clouds, but I missed them:(
And it all started with making clouds. 
Then we discovered the fun of getting shaving cream on our hands. 
It's like holding a cloud in your hands! 
Then we looked up in the sky, and realized rain may be rolling in soon. I remembered our water beads that we used as "rain drops" earlier in our weather week. I had to get them out! 
I-Bell mixed them with shaving cream, and said it was like snow. 
S and Gordon with shaving cream on their faces! 
D was in his own little world.. 
The girls are busy baking pie for D's birthday. 
D needed to give Gordon a bath. 
We all had a lot of fun! 


1 comment:

  1. I just love seeing their smiles. They are so happy at your house. and boy do they have fun!

    ReplyDelete