Pages

Monday, April 8, 2013

Making Star Constellations

Making Star Constellations
 
Today I had the idea to make star constellations, even though our space week is over. I put black foam paper into dollar store picture frames, put the cardboard piece behind it, and let the kids poke holes to create stars! I showed them pictures of constellations, and even made a little dipper for I-Bell. S preferred to make  her own. See if you can find them in the pictures!
 
 Although these pictures aren't the best quality, we had too much fun not to put them up. (Some day I will have a nice camera.)
 
Here they are, just getting started! 

Beautiful! (Sorry about the dirty camera lens, D ran off with the camera just before I took this.)


Here they are up in the window. 
There are a lot of "stars" in these that pictures couldn't capture. For example, the picture below didn't show any at the top.

I spy the little dipper!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment