Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Bird Houses and Bird Seed

Today we painted bird houses, and I finally let the kids dig in to the bird seed.
 
Little bird houses from Joann Fabrics.
Picking their colors..
I-Bell started the bird house painting conversation with, "When I grow up and have babies, I'm going to tell them all about how I went to my auntie Jill's."
Then S began with, "So, D, what are you going to be when you grow up? A dentist? A doctor? Maybe an artist?"
Here D said, "Look. Red!"
Maybe a future artist?
S always adds such detail:)
Can you guess whose is whose?
 
We got the sensory table out for the bird seed play.
They have tweezers (that I call our bird beaks) and little eggs to play with.
D filled his egg right up!
Got one!
S liked to fill hers up half way and shake it to make noise. I-Bell liked to fill both sides before putting them together.
I haven't included a picture of my little L - she's getting so big!
I just missed a smile here - she smiles all the time - how to I always miss them?
Time to play on the slide!
Is it just me, or does he have the best smile?
:)
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment