Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Glow In The Dark Hunt

Glowing Easter Egg Hunt

I appologize to your eyes as these pictures are awful. I wasn't able to upload half of the pictures of the hunt because of horrible picture quality taken in the dark. However, I'm documenting this so I can remember for the future.

I bought a lot of glow in the dark items from The Dollar Tree: Glow Cars, Glow Rings, Glow Sticks. 
I also got big packages of Easter eggs from The Dollar Tree. Some were filled with finger lights and a little glow item. 
The girls got to take home the glow items, and hopefully play with them in the bath later that night:) 
We sat in the dark and played with these glow items for a long time. I was just waiting for them to ask me to set it up again, but they didn't. I'm sure we can do something like this again in the future, even if it's not Easter.  
I-Bell's bag of eggs and glow sticks. 
They were running all over the basement playroom looking for these things! Even though this post is awful, the hunt was awesome!!


No comments:

Post a Comment