Pages

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Random pieces of our week

Some of the crazy things we do:
 
D and I-Bell spending some quiet time together.
I-Bell asked if she could wash the dishes. I didn't have any to wash at the time, so I let her help me fill one side with soapy water. In the other side, I put some toy boats, a bottle and a nuk for some pretend play/wash.
She went right for the boats.
And she played, and played ...
And she played, until the water got cold!
Later in the day, S says, "Look, I can make an X." And she layed on the floor and did this, which I-Bell is copying above.
Then she made a Y.
And C (I flipped it.)
They tried thinking of more, but couldn't at this point.
Then I asked them if they could work together to make some letters. They sat and thought real hard. Above is O.
Here is M. 
D was being so silly on the ground imitating the girls. He wanted to help, so we made the letter P!
We hold baby L. 
1 month old here! 
And we let I-Bell use the camera. 
Not such a flattering photo of the baby girl lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment