Pages

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Drive Through Painting

Drive Through Painting
 
I have a huge bag of wooden people, trees, road signs and animals. I had many of my own from purchasing train tracks for D, and my mom recently gave me a bunch of hers. I have so many ideas for these, and we finally got to do one of them:
 
I added motorcycles and monster trucks purchased from Walmart's party favor section. 
Yes, we did this after name stamping.
I love these little people and road signs! 
Getting his wheels wet! 
And off we go!  
I helped show him how to stamp with the people. 
He tried, then wanted to put them in the back of the trucks. 
lol 
Time to have some fun driving through the paint! 
It was quite fun. I love it when D throws his head back laughing!!!!!! 
VRROOOM!
The damage: 
And my pretty lady, one week old! 
She folds her hands all the time. She's been doing this her whole life, so she interlocks them perfectly every time. Love it!!
Good night:)

No comments:

Post a Comment