Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Easter Fun on the Light Table

Easter Fun on the Light Table
 
Dollar Store Table Scatter Gems & crystal plastic Easter eggs.
I love bringing the kids into a room with an activity set up like this and seeing what they do with it.
And seeing their smiles:)
D filled his egg and shook it to make noise. Then he'd pull the eggs apart and the gems would fly all over the place.
He'd pick them up and do it over again.
 
Beaded Easter Egg Sun Catchers
 
I had fun watching the girls do this each their own way. S takes her time to ensure it's just the way she imagines it to be. Then there is I-Bell who sees what's in front of her and says, let's git 'r done!

Eggs were drawn with hot glue.
Then filled with clear Elmer's Glue.
And filled with beads.
S picking and choosing the perfect beads for her masterpiece.
I-Bell's was covered in 2 seconds. On to the next egg!
Dumping the beads in:)



 

Both girls turned out very different, and very cool. Can't wait for them to dry so we can hang them up! I'll update when they are done.
 
Here they are hung up! 
Sophia's 
Ilah's 

I love them:)
 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment