Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Have you ever seen a Geo Board Choo Choo?

Have you ever seen a Geo Board Choo Choo?
 
I bought this Geo Board from the Learning Shop for under $5.00 a few weeks ago. After I bought it, I introduced it to D with a bag full of rubber bands. He didn't quite get how to stretch the rubber bands and wrap them around the nails. It didn't take long before D focused strictly on exploring how to cover the living room floor with rubber bands.
 
I decided to try it again today at the table, with only a few rubber bands for him to use. They are sorted by color for color recognition. I would say things like, "I see you chose the blue rubber band."
He got right to work without me showing him what to do. Look at that face of concentration:)
And he was stretching the rubber bands!
And even getting them on the nails!
No, I did not help him make that triangle.
Yes, I did have to make this choo choo, after he requested it.
I knew he'd bring trains into this somehow. He always does!
D tells me this train is Gordon.
 

1 comment:

  1. love the train. amazing D could work those rubberbands

    ReplyDelete