Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Learning with Safari Ltd Toobs

I've mentioned Toobs a few times in my posts. I have a slight addiction to these, and today I want to share a few activities my kids have been enjoying lately.
I recently purchased the Insects Toob and downloaded these awesome insect silhouette cards from www.pinayhomeschooler.com.
2 yrs learning the names of bugs.
Remember the super simple silhouettes book we created? I love this type of matching, and so does my daughter:)
Another new Toob: Backyard Birds
Printable found here:
My daughter and her little neighbor friend are always pointing out birds when we see them outside. Now, they're working on their names. This is fun for them!
This would go well with our bird units: See it here
 
Here I combined a few Toob animals, birds and insects to do a land, water and air activity:
A photo and different animals is all you need.
2 yrs, and loved this!
My son and I have been talking about different professions, so this one was fun for him:
I bought some community helper flashcards on Amazon and the toob.
 
He matched the professional to the picture.
Just a fun activity to do together...
What a sweetheart:)

No comments:

Post a Comment