Pages

Thursday, June 20, 2013

What's been going on outside

I've had Legos in our playroom forever now. I think they were taken out once in the last two years. I just assumed my random mix on Lego pieces are no fun, until I decided to do something different with them!
 
I'm not a big fan of cold, wet, yucky sand boxes, so to make use of the one we've had sitting behind our garage, I brought out the Legos!
I didn't know we had an airplane!
Or that...
S loves Legos. For about three days straight she would jump right in and build. She made a semi and a few other trucks. I was impressed because I've sat down and tried playing with my Legos before, and I never made the cool stuff she did. Wish I had more photos.
 
I filled up our big tray with sand and trucks.
I'm going to have to do this again - a better alternative to a sand box:)
Practicing their roller skating!
So cute!
Talking about letters ....
Filling in letter circles while talking about their sounds, and words that begin with them.
If you could listen in on the picture below, it would say something like, "H!" Hu hu hu HAT! and, while one is saying that, the other is saying, "C!" C c c c CAT!"
And, of course they put on lots and lots of tattoos!
:)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment