Pages

Sunday, June 30, 2013

They Grow Up So Fast!

There have been a few signs lately that my little ones are growing up ...
At first it was little L needing an exersaucer at only 2 months.

And D telling me, "I did it myself!" after putting his shoes on while I was getting L ready to go...
Of course they are backwards, and we left them that way. I wasn't going to take away his pride - and
as long as he didn't mind, why should I?
Now little 3 month old is swinging outside! 
And getting her nails painted! 
D has started shaving with Daddy.
L rolled over for the first time at 3 months.
D drives a motorcycle with no help. 
These are legit reasons to say ..... 
WAIT. My 2 yr old son is SHAVING!? 

They grow up so fast.

LOL
 

1 comment:

  1. I did see this one jill. I loved it. They really are growing fast. You are so lucky you can stay home with them!

    ReplyDelete