Pages

Friday, August 16, 2013

Splatter (Body) Painting

The inspiration for this activity came from our little I-Bell. We got some new craft stuff in the mail that we're excited to use very soon! Inside the packages were these huge sheets of brown paper. I asked I-Bell what we should do with them. Without hesitation. she replied, "SPLATTER PAINTING!"

And then I let her show me how to splatter paint...
I guess you just squirt the paper with paint and.... 
Stick your hands in it. 
And then change the color of your hands a few times.
A little on the face...
Then you dunk your feet and run to check out your foot prints.
It didn't take long for this to happen. 
Ladies, and Gentlemen allow me to introduce Glenda and the Witch of the West.
D's little feet. 
And face. 
I-Bell changed the color of her face many times. 
Do you recognize this child?
Kids are 100% washable. And, thankfully, so is my back yard!
 
What beautiful pieces of art.
♥these kids♥

No comments:

Post a Comment