Pages

Friday, June 19, 2015

Montessori Inspired Clothing Match Basket

My daughter has been showing an interest in clothing lately. She has always enjoyed object to picture matching, so I decided to create this sweet little basket to play off her interest.
 
 
Here's how I made it:
  1. I gathered a variety of small doll clothes that we had at home
  2. Took separate pictures of the clothes
  3. Uploaded the pictures and placed a label under each
  4. Printed on regular cardstock paper and laminated
 
She was so excited to work with this. One of the things I love most about playing off of my children's interests, is the excitement on their face when you present something you worked hard on creating for them.
 
We've used 3-part lessons on any of the clothing items she's unsure about.
 
However, it's been beautiful to simply listen and observe her learning through play.

No comments:

Post a Comment