Pages

Sunday, December 22, 2013

$1 Handmade Christmas Ideas

$1 Handmade Christmas Ideas
Simple. Purchase a frame from the dollar store, slap a high five on a piece of paper (or use burlap, like we did). Voila!  
I added a little something around the edges of the frame. "This is the hand you used to hold, when I was only X years old." 
Here we took the glass and back off the frame and hot glued burlap to the back.
I drew a little picture or traced their hand and they did some lacing! 
They wanted to do this all on their own. It turned into a mess at times! 
They did it for a while and then took a break. 
When we were done, they wanted to do more lacing!! 
In the end, their gifts are beautiful!! 
I love these so much. 
I we're going to have some very happy grandparents and great-grandparents:) 
Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment