Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Sticky paper fun!

Sticky paper fun
 
I'm in love with clear contact paper - the possibilities are endless!
 
Creating a fall tree. I traced D's hand and arm in brown cardstock paper, cut it out and stuck it to the paper. We (my niece and I) shredded colored paper to use as the fall leaves. Then, they went to town sprinkling the leaves all over the paper. We laminated it by placing another sheet over the top. My niece's shown below:

 
Sticky paper tree:
 
The kids and I went for a walk and gathered sticks. We talked about how the leaves were falling and the different colors we saw. In fact, we gathered a lot of pretty leaves, but they just didn't stick for this project:
 
This was one of my favorites!
 
What did we do with all of the leaves we gathered? Well, another sticky paper craft - of course. We made fall placemats. Stuck the leaves to one side and laminated once done. Viola! There you have it; a placemat:) I don't have pictures.

The aquarium:

We got a 55 gal fish tank; and D loves it! Yet, at only 18 months, he seemed confused as to what to do, and always wanted to help feed them. So, on a rainy weekend, I set up his own aquarium with mirrors. He was able to see the fishy tank behind him:)


No comments:

Post a Comment