Pages

Friday, May 24, 2013

It's a luau face painting kind of day....

I went to the dollar store the other day and they had all of this stuff for a luau. I grabbed a bunch of it and surprised the kids the other day.
I got it all out during our snack time, and we brought everything outside.

We had juice in our coconut cups with umbrella straws.
And they each picked a pretty flower for their hair.

It was a lot of fun, and we imagined we were on vacation!

When it started to rain, I had to think of a quick idea... Face Painting. YES!

Just in time for mom to show up!! 

D had places to go that night too...
He got to go out for dinner with his Grandma Laurie and Great Grandma Shirley.
Of course, they let him keep his face painted. 
D told us he painted Gordon and Thomas on his cheeks, then pointed to his mustache and said, "That's Percy!" (Of course, those are trains from Thomas & Friends.)
He was so proud of his face painting.
 
I'm so proud of my little guy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment