Pages

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Disappearing Letters

This activity is similar to the one I posted about in 28 Months and Writing earlier this week. I've been wanting to do this activity for a while now with the kids. All you need is a chalk board, some chalk, Q-Tips and water.

 Today I tested it out on D since he's been so interested in letters and writing.
We did this many times. We changed the color, made the letters bigger and smaller, added new letters, took some letters away, etc. 
I love this B. 
Here he was saying, "This is for my name." Meaning his name begins with the letter D.
So we did his name next. He did quite well for a 28 month old beginning writer! 
Note we used the Baby Swabs because they are much thicker and more durable.
Can't wait to do some sight words with the girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment