Pages

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Coffee/Dirt/Wheat Play Dough.

We made and played with coffee play dough for the first time ... and loved it.
 
I promised I-Bell I'd get these construction trucks out for her as the construction truck site was the last center she visited at The Building For Kids, and she wished she could have stayed longer. 

S was working at a sandwich shop the entire time. Here she is holding her wheat sub cut in half.

Here she is using her microphone to announce what's coming up next.

I-Bell was busy busy busy! 
Yes, D drew tattoos on his arms before we dug into the play dough. Here, he's saying, "Look at this load, Mama!" He heard me talking to I-Bell about her truck hauling a big load of dirt earlier.
 
:)
 
The house had a lovely smell of coffee throughout the afternoon.
 
UPDATE:
 
 
The girls asked to play with coffee play dough again today. This time we played at the beach. Pails, sea shells, shovels, etc. Very fun!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment